Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beauty News! - Sephora's Disney Ariel Collection

SEPHORA DISNEY COLLECTION - ARIEL

As most of you probably already know, Sephora has had two fabulous Disney princess collections come out the past year or so, including Cinderella and Jasmine. NOW we have a gorgeous new collection for our favorite underwater songstress, Ariel! 

 
This collection includes another amazing storylook palette of eyeshadows, a quad eyeshadow, 6 nail polishes, a mirror compact, 4 squeeze-tube lipglosses, a perfume bottle and a roll-on perfume. 

Here is Sephora's video ad! -


So divine.


So here's some awesome news! The Storylook Palette Vol. 3 (Ariel) is now available on Sephora's website only for Beauty Insiders! To be a Beauty Insider, all you have to do is sign up and create an account on Sephora's website, there is NO CHARGE for signing up!

Here is the awesome palette! 


The palette retails at $55 USD ($66 CAD) and is a Limited Edition item!

The colors include:
        •  Blue Lagoon - shimmering blue
        •  Scuttle - shimmering pink-beige
        • Flounder - matte yellow tinted nude 
        • Sebastian - matte coral-pink 
        • Flotsam - deep blue charcoal 
        • Sea Shells - shimmering ivory 
        • Les Poissons - dusty satin mauve 
        • Caspian Sea - shimmering rich turquoise 
        • Your Voice - glistening silver pearl 
        • Unfortunate Souls - matte lavender gray 
        • Atlantica - shimmering sea-foam green  
        • Fins - glittery mermaid green 
        • Sick Of Swimmin' - shimmering opalescent 
        • Ursula - pearl purple 
        • Sha La La La - matte dark fuchsia 
        • Triton - shimmering gold 
        • Wanderin' Free - shimmering pink champagne
        • Jetsam - deep teal with dark iridescent glitter
        • Sea Witch - pearl violet
        • Treasure Untold - opalescent pale pink 
 



Here it is on Sephora.com - Sephora Ariel Storylook Palette

As for the other items in the collection, I understand they'll be released soon as well. The entire collection will also be available in Sephora stores in August of this year! 

Here is the other items featured in this collection -

Part of Your World Eyeshadow Quad - $30 USD

        •  What's-It - matte clay gray
        • Who's-It - glittering white
        • Dinglehopper - iridescent light teal
        • Snarfblat - violet with iridescent glitter




Sephora X What-Cha-Nail-Callit Nail Lacquer Set - $24.50 USD


  • Life is the Bubbles - iridescent glittery shimmer
  •  Ariel - rich pearly turquoise
  • Off the Hook - pearly silver chrome
  • Devotin' to Floatin - pearlescent teal
  • We in Luck Here - creamy coral-red
  • Hotter Under the Water - creamy plum





Mermaid Song Lipgloss Set - $40 USD

        • Mermaid - courageous coral
        • Redhead - rich red
        • Dream Girl - perky pink
        • Sea Witch - bold berry




Set the Mood Mirror Compact - $20 USD






Kiss the Girl Eau de Parfum Spray, 50mL - $58 USD






Kiss the Girl Eau de Parfum Roll On - $19

 

 I'll update everyone once the whole collection comes out online...but for now, did you go and snag yourself the Storylook palette? I sure did. ::wink wink::

 Happy Makeuping! - ::dramatically pushes up on a rock, waves burst around me!::

       

Love, Cookie


 

13 comments:

  1. Really pretty colors! I love the Disney theme, I especially loved Ariel and Jasmine. I want this palette too and I am not even in the market for another palette right now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is ALWAYS room for a new fabulous eyeshadow palette :-D I'm just sad that I missed the Cinderella one! I'm hoping I may snag it sometime!

      Delete
  2. So I was going to wait until payday but I have no self-control, so that's where we are. lol
    Seriously though Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle are my absolute favorite princesses how can I be expected to control myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have gotten the Jasmine one! I'm crossing my fingers for Aurora soon...and Belle, I'll bet Belle is going to be GORGEOUS <3

      Delete
    2. I did get the Jasmine and I love it. I'm hoping that I can limit myself to just Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle because they are my favorites. But if we're being honest with each other I'll probably end up getting Aurora and any other princess they release.

      Delete
    3. Yeaaaah, I mean if you want to get TECHNICAL lol...if there's a Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Pocahontas, or Rapunzel palette.....it will magically appear in my makeup stash lol :-D

      Delete
  3. i wonder how the rollerball smell like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering that myself. I mean, I wouldn't want to buy it without knowing what it smells like first! lol

      Delete
  4. I WANT!!!!! When it comes out I will fight tooth and claw to get one off the shelf XD

    geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete