Friday, January 3, 2014

January REVEAL - Glossybox

SNEAK PEEKS, PRODUCT REVEALS, COLLABS & SPOILERS!


I am baaaaaack with the Sneak Peeks! Haha, go me! And oh my word, my loves, am I giving you a FABULOUS first Sneak Peek of 2014......for the January 2014 Glossybox:



Yup, that's right! It's a white Beauty Blender! Plus a bonus cleanser! How AWESOME is the first spoiler for the year? SO awesome. 

I also have a promotion code to share with you! -

Use the code FANFAV to receive a free Fan Favorite Glossybox Lipstick with any new 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. You can also use this code through ebates.com to receive $2.75 cash back. Click on ebates link above and it will take you directly to the Glossybox promo page. 

Well that's all for now! Typically Glossybox gives us two spoilers for each month, so we'll see what else they tease us with! I'm very curious as to what this month's theme is!





UPDATE 1/10

Hello again! I have the 2nd (and probably final) Sneak Peek for you! I received this email just recently!


So every Glossybox subscriber will be receiving Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream! Also, as you can see, there are THREE more products included in each box.

I can't quite tell the theme of the month, but it looks like it may be something refreshing or renewing given the look of the products. What do you think?

That's all for this month! Hopefully the boxes will start shipping out soon!
    
Happy Makeuping and Happy Sneak Peeks & Spoilers!





     

3 comments: