Monday, September 9, 2013

September REVEAL - Starlooks

STARLOOKS LOOKS BOOK for SEPTEMBER 2013

Hooray! My last reveal post of the month of September! And one of my favorites, it's time for some I-Spy Starlooks! Here is this month's theme and photos...
       

SEPTEMBER 2013 STARBOX
"BEHIND THE SCENES"
   
      
 "Fashion and Beauty are one in the same, so the September Starbox honors the beginning of this year's New York Fashion Week, as well as the creatives of the fashion/beauty industry from the past, present, and future. Now is the time when Fashion Designers, Makeup Brands, and Artists, etc. all come together as one to show the world what's next!

What's next for you?.....Starlooks" - from starlooks.com

























How cute is this photo shoot! I love that it looks so relaxed, casual and fun, but wildly fashionable. It's very fresh, a little fashion faux pas (white after Labor Day, eep!) but to me it makes the makeup and faces stand out and keeps it cool, chic and like I said, casual and fun but still glamorous. And how adorable is it that the theme is Behind the Scenes! Love it!

Here are the products I'm spying!....
  • Nude Lipgloss
  • Highlighter
  • Indigo Mascara
  • Infinity Eyeliner Pot in Star Dust (?!)
  • Makeup Brushes
  • Black Eyeliner
  • Eyeshadow Colors:
    • White
    • Silver
    • Frosted?

Ooooooo, so intriguing! What do YOU see? Are you excited for this month's box? Are ya itchin' to try it out if you've never seen or tried Starlook's Starbox before? I, for one, can't wait to see what fun goodies will be inside this month's box!

That's all for this month's Starlooks Sneak Peek, the next post for Starlooks will be the box itself, so keep an eye out for it! I haven't received shipping yet, but I should soon!


Happy Makeup and Guessing!





     

3 comments:

  1. Last September's box was my favorite! It was the Monographic palette (5 pastel opalescent shadows) and an iPrimer. I still use those shadows all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoooo, that sounds so fab! How did you like the iPrimer? I've been curious to try it!

      Delete