Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August REVEAL - Glossybox

SNEAK PEEKS, PRODUCT REVEALS & SPOILERS!



As promised in my previous post! Here is the first sneak peek that was featured in an email as well as Glossybox's Facebook page for this month's Glossybox!




and here are the two shades that this product comes in! -

JELLY PONG PONG LIP BLUSH



 On the left is Cranberry (berry red) 
and on the right is Marshmallow Pink (soft petal pink)

It appears that the woman in the picture's blush stick is a darker red, but judging by the actual product picture below her, I'd say we're going to be receiving the Cranberry shade!


So what do you think of this first sneak peek? I'm rather excited! I wonder what the theme could be? The August Glossybox's are now on sale so if you're not signed up and are interested in trying it out this month, hop to it! 


More updates as they come!



UPDATE 8/20

Could I BE any more ridiculously late with this update? Probably not, no...somehow I thought that I HAD updated, since I received the sneak peek about a week ago and the email disappeared! I assumed I had taken care of it...silly me! 

Here's the 2nd sneak peek!

 
SUE DEVITT
TRIPLE C-WEED PRESSED POWDER

"Sue Devitt's Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder Foundation offers a silky smooth finish and maximum control over shine. This portable, lightweight pressed powder seaweed foundation provides durability and long-lasting coverage with a seamless finish. Antioxidants including green tea and vitamin C defend against free radicals." - from beautybar.com 

What's interesting about this is that Sue Devitt went out of business back in March! What's left of her products are still available for purchase at beautybar.com, macys.com, and beauty.com, but they are no longer being made. I find it very odd that they would have these in our Glossyboxes then! Hmmm....interesting. Thoughts? There are seven different shades of this foundation, and in the picture is shown the lightest, but it does not specify how many or which ones are being sent out. The shades are:

Quiet & Still (SUE_021)
 
 
 
Tanami (SUE_023)

 
 
Granite Downs (SUE_017)

 
 
Great Sandy Desert (SUE_018)

 
 
Nullarbor Plain (SUE_020)

 
 
Kimberly Plateau (SUE_019)

 
 
Tirari Desert (SUE_024)


As I stated above, it's unknown at this point whether they will be sending out all seven of the shades to corresponding profiles or just a select few!


ALSO, there is a special Glossybox offer this month! Provide the code OLE when you subscribe for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription and receive Ole Henriksen Truth Serum with purchase!


Please let me know if you'd care to use my referral code, as I can send you an invite! You can privately email me at thecharmingcheshire@gmail.com!

Well that's all for now, my apologies again for updating so late! Boxes should start going out within the next week or so, so check back in as we MIGHT get another sneak peek!



Happy Makeuping and Sneak Peeking!

   

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but "Jelly Pong Pong" is the coolest/most hilarious name for a makeup item EVER. I'm so done with Glossybox, but I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though?! I had to re-read it a few times...I was like...that DOES say Pong twice, doesn't it?! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh I definitely want to try those... maybe I should sign up! :D xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great sub as long as you don't mind a little absent customer service :-) but I've had it for going on 8 months and STILL get excited!

      Delete