Monday, November 24, 2014

Beauty Spotlight ft. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette

URBAN DECAY
NAKED2 BASICS PALETTE

REVIEW


Video includes full review of palette including swatches, photos and close-ups






MAKEUP TUTORIAL
SIMPLE DAY TO NIGHT LOOKS
ft. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette


Video includes tutorial for simple daytime work appropriate look that can be transformed to a fun nighttime look with a single product!



   
PALETTE INCLUDES

Six Shadows
  • Skimp - pale nude satin
  • Stark - nude-pink matte
  • Frisk - warm gray matte
  • Cover - muted red-brown matte
  • Primal - muted brown matte
  • Undone - deep, smoky brown matte



PURCHASE

Available at Urban Decay's website, Sephora and Ulta.





Retails for $29 (plus s/h if applicable)




Happy Makeuping!


2 comments:

  1. I like the shades in this palette but I never got it because I thought it was a bit too basic for me and I think I have enough neutral shades. Still pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh yes, I have neutral shadows pouring out of my stash LOL

      Delete