Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Lacquer Cabinet - August 2014

THE LACQUER CABINET
by Nailtini

AUGUST 2014
Guest Mixologist: Karie L. Frost
Beauty Director of Nail It! magazine
    
  
Polish Shades:
  • Blue Magic - bright blue cobalt with pop
  • Ritz Fizz - emerald semi-sheer brimming with gold mica and blue and holographic specialty glitters galore
  • Accomplice - beetle-like topper that fires blue to purple, green to copper


So which shade was your favorite from the August box? Blue Magic, Ritz Fizz or Accomplice? For more info on the box, along with links, just head on over to my channel and check out the description box for this video!

Happy Polishing!

       

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that blue, I have something similar to it by a brand called Kiko which I bought in Italy this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo, have you taken any photos of it? I'd love to see it!

      Delete